Sunday, October 31, 2010

This month has been insane

Things I Have Now that I Didn't Have A Month Ago:
My permit (I can drive! It's kind of scary but pretty great, and I needed to get it.)
A plot (Finally. I really like my plot, but I also have a sinking feeling that I'm going to fail nanowrimo this year. We'll see...)
A good stash of candy for nano (I have to have candy, if I get my quota every day I get a piece!)
No time (Driver's ed took up most of it, plus I had to do so much piano because of this sonata festival I was in. This week has been the only semi-non-busy week of the month, and then tomorrow Nano starts.)
The ability to cry onstage (I love acting class, it's amazing.)
The LAST performance of Thumbelina coming up (It's going to be so sad... In a way it really needs to be over since we've been doing spaced apart performances since June, but I love this cast to death and I'm going to miss them so much!)
An obsession with the PBS miniseries of Sherlock Holmes (I'm in love with it *grin* It's so fantastic. They only have the first episode so far on the website but I'll get to see the second tomorrow! That'll be my reward if I write 1,667 words and don't immediately rewrite them.)

And that's all for now. I can't believe Nanowrimo starts tomorrow.
Kelia

No comments: